Livinginbyromys respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. We use your data to process orders as quickly and easily as possible. For the rest we will only use this information with your permission. Livinginbyromys will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties that are involved in processing your order.
Livinginbyromys uses the collected data to provide its customers with the following services:
- If you place an order, we need your name, e-mail address, delivery address and payment details to process your order and to keep you informed of its progress.
- To make shopping at Livinginbyromys as pleasant as possible, we store with your consent your personal information and the details regarding your order and the use of our services. This allows us to personalize the website.
- We use your e-mail address to inform you about the development of the website and about special offers and promotions. If you no longer wish to receive this, you can unsubscribe from our website.
- If you place an order with Livinginbyromys, we store, if desired, your data on a secure server. You can enter a username and password so that your name and address, telephone number, e-mail address, delivery and payment details, so that you do not have to enter them with every new order.
- Information about the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors help us to further develop and improve our site.
Livinginbyromys does not sell your information
Livinginbyromys will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties that are involved in processing your order. Our employees and third parties engaged by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
Cookies placed in the webshop by Google Analytics: